Autumn trip to Bengtskär lighthouse.
Autumn arrives in the outer archipelago. Nature calms down. The sea air is cool and crisp.
Our trip goes through the Hitis archipelago, along the most sheltered route towards the outer archipelago and Bengtskär lighthouse.
For lunch we serve Bengtskär's own fish soup made from local fish, archipelago rye bread, butter and water. For desert coffee and freshly baked cinnamon bun. Other beverages available from the café.
Departure 11 p.m. Kasnäs -> Bengtskär
Departure 3:15 p.m. Bengtskär -> Kasnäs
- Duration: day trip, approx. 5,5h
- Tour dates: Saturdays and Sundays, 2021, September 3rd, 4th, 5th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 24th, 25th and 26th.
- Price Fridays and Sundays 65€ /person, children 3-12 yrs 40€, children 0-2 yrs free. Saturdays 69€ /person, children 3-12 yrs 42€, children 0-2 yrs free.
- Included: boat trip from Kasnäs, guiding, entrance fee, lunch, coffee/tea and cinnamon bun.
- Café and souvenir shop at the lighthouse. You can pay with cash, debit card, Visa Electron, Visa, Master and EuroCard.
- Departure harbour: Kasnäs at the southern tip of Kimito island. Address for car navigator: Kasnäsintie 1296. Free public parking 300m before the harbour.
- Weather reservation: Severe weather prevents going to the lighthouse on average 5 days/month in September. Trip will be cancelled according to weather forecast and money fully refunded.
- Boats are equipped with toilets.
- Trip very suitable for charter groups also.
Making a reservation
Boats can be fully booked, so we warmly recommend making a reservation.
When you reserve the trip, start by selecting the number of people. The green days on the calendar are still available for the number of people you chose. Select a day, and press the Reserve button when the departure time is displayed. The system may briefly announce "There is not enough capacity on the selected date" before the departure time appears.
Your booking will be added into the shopping cart, and you can make additional reservations in the online store. When you're done, click on the basket and press the Checkout button. You find the shopping cart to the right in the upper menu bar.
Please, read also terms before making a reservation.
Tickets for children
Don't forget to book places for the smallest in the family! Tickets for children (0-2 year olds and 3-12 year olds) are sold as separate products in the webshop. Children may only travel accompanied by an adult.
Know before you go
Please be at the place of departure (tour starting point) in the morning 5 minutes before the departure time at the latest! The boat leaves from the jetty at the set time.
If you arrive by car, we recommend a minimum driving time from Turku 2h, Helsinki 3h, Tampere 4h and Jyväskylä 6h. Please note that the last twenty kilometers of the road to Kasnäs are narrow and the speed limit often 60 km/h. Parking your car will also take a while. The boat leaves on schedule and being late is not a ground for refunds. Free parking 300m from the harbour.
Our crew speaks finnish, swedish and english.
At the departure place, Kasnäs, there is a spa hotel, restaurant, grocery shop and marina.
Please book your ticket in advance, there is not a ticket sales office at the pier.
Boats Sissel or Minandra.
The boats have stairs and thresholds and are not easily accessible. To get on board you need to take a few steps. Our crew is happy to help if needed.
Our company works to keep the archipelago and our nature alive and healthy. Our crews are local islanders. We run new and environmentally friendly engines. We plan our routes with an eye to preserving fuel and reduce emissions.
Travelling with dogs > You are welcome onboard with friendly dogs.
How we taking care during Covid-19: only travel if you are healthy, wear a face mask, wash your hands and keep your distance. Together we can reduce the risk.