Due to Covid-19 pandemic we have reduced the number of passengers on our boards. Please book your seat in advance!
Örö fort and National Park
The island of Örö offers history, unspoilt beaches, sunny meadows, huge guns and cobble-stone roads.
The 100-year-old barracks area also houses a resturant, a hotel, a shop and museums. There is also a marina with a café.
Every day June 1st - August 16th 2020
- Boats Sissel or Minandra
- Limited availability.
- Rent a bike on Örö: https://wilsoncharter.johku.com/en_US/merimatkat/linnakesaari/oro-pyoravuokraus
- Departs from Kasnäs, with a spa hotel, restaurant and marina.
- Free parking 300m from the harbour.
- There is a small info booth by the departure pier. Piersign says VÄNÖ or ÖRÖ. Address: Kasnäsintie 1296, Kasnäs 25930, Finland.
- From Örö we offer connections to Rosala, Bengtskär and Hanko. Contact for more info!
Saturdays Jun 5th. - Aug 29th departure from Kasnäs 11:30 a.m, departure from Örö 5:50 p.m.
Sundays - Fridays Jun 1st - Jun 28th departure from Kasnäs 10:30 a.m, departure from Örö 4:20 p.m.
Sundays - Fridays Jun 29st - Aug 9th departure from Kasnäs 11:30 a.m, departure from Örö 5:50 p.m.
Sundays - Fridays Aug 10st - Aug 30th departure from Kasnäs 10:30 a.m, departure from Örö 4:20 p.m
Saturdays and Sundays Sep 5th - Sep 27th departure from Kasnäs 11:00 a.m, departure from Örö 4:00 p.m
June - August
Adult one way 18€, roundtrip 29€
Children (3-12yrs) one way 9€, round trip 15€
Children (0-2yrs) free
Bicycle 4€/ direction
Adult one way 20€, roundtrip 32€
Children (3-12yrs) one way 10€, round trip 16€
Children (0-2yrs) free
Bicycle 5€/ direction
Please, read also terms before making a reservation.
How we are taking care during Covid-19
We have made changes in our procedures and the passenger spaces on board in order to reduce the risk of contamination. Our boats have hand washing facilities and hand desinfectant. We do not book to full passenger capacity.
Of course we can not guarantee 100% safety from the virus. We recommend passengers use face mask and gloves.
How you can reduce the spread of Covid-19
Every passenger can improve the safety on board. Please follow these instructions:
• Only travel if you are healthy
• Cough into a tissue or your sleeve
• Remember to wash your hands
• Keep your distance if possible
• Do not unnecessarily touch surfaces
Have a safe journey!