Terms and conditions
Ab Wilson Charter Oy
+358 50 551 4266
Business ID 1509266-5
Wilson Charter Bokún web shop may contain products and services from various merchants. These products/services will be added into the common shopping cart prior to payment. All orders, payments and payment verifications will be conducted directly between the customer and the merchant. There will be separate contracts concluded with each merchant for the order, and each merchant is responsible for their own products and services. All questions and concerns about the products/services should be addressed to the merchant responsible for the product/service.
The merchant, contact information and a link to the merchant’s terms will be given with the product information. Remember to read all terms carefully before your purchase.
The customer agrees to comply with these terms and conditions when ordering and reserving Wilson Charter’s products and services. When ordering and reserving other merchant’s products and services from Wilson Charter’s web-services, the customer agrees to comply with the merchant’s own terms and conditions.
Booking terms and conditions
These terms are applied to products and services for rent and reservation. Hereinafter they are jointly referred to as "object".
· The customer is responsible for reading the description and specifications of the object and the terms and conditions for making reservations.
· The participant must ensure that the object suits the level of their physical ability and competence.
· The participant is responsible for obtaining insurance and for ensuring that it covers what is needed in the event of for example illness, accident and property damage as well as cancellations.
· Wilson Charter is not liable for the quality of or delays in potential third-party (airline, hotel etc.) arrangements.
· The reservation/order made by the customer becomes binding when the order/payment confirmation has been sent to the email address provided by the customer.
· The customer shall pay the reservation/order with the chosen method of payment in accordance with its applicable terms and conditions.
· The online booking system sends the order confirmation / confirmation of payment to the email address provided by the customer.
· Wilson Charter is not liable for failed reservations/orders. In case of reservation/order failure, customer must contact Wilson Charter immediately to rectify the situation.
· Wilson Charter does not give warranties that the object in question is still available in these cases.
· If the object is not available, the customer will be refunded or offered another object, if possible.
Cancellations and changes
· Date of cancellation is the date Wilson Charter receives the notification of the cancellation.
· The customer is responsible for sending the notification on time.
· If the customer cancels their reservation
o less than 21 days before, but at least 7 days prior to the reserved date, 10% of the total cost of the order will be charged
o less than 7 days before, but at least 3 days prior to the reserved date, 50% of the total cost of the order will be charged.
o less than 72h prior to the departure, 100% of the total cost of the order will be charged.
· A customer who fails to show up at the appointed time without cancelling their booking will not be entitled to a refund.
· At the customer’s request, the reservation can be transferred to another time with following terms:
o The transfer is made at least 15 days prior to the original reservation date.
o The customer pays any difference between the original reservation and the new reservation, as well as transfer expenses of 15,00 euros (incl. VAT 24%).
o If the transferred reservation is canceled, 95% of the total cost of the order will be charged regardless of the date of cancellation.
The owners right to cancel a reservation
· In case of a Force Majeure, like weather circumstances, technical faults, or other traffic circumstances Wilson Charter is entitled to make changes to the schedule, drive the route with another vessel or cancel the booking. The customer is informed of the termination of the contract as soon as possible. If the reservation is canceled due to force majeure, the customer has the right to be fully refunded of the reservation payment.
· Possible costs caused by force majeure are not refunded to the client.
The traveller’s responsibilities
· The traveller must observe any instructions and orders regarding the execution of the trip, given by the authorities, the organiser or the organiser’s representatives, as well as any applicable transportation rules
· The customer making a reservation for an underaged person (17 years old or younger) is responsible for the minor.
· The traveller must not disturb other travellers by their conduct. A traveller who fails to observe these responsibilities risk losing their place on the trip or being repatriated prematurely. Such travellers will not be entitled to a refund and they will bear all the costs of their return journey.
Wilson Charter reserves the right to refuse to carry a traveller who may cause expenses to the shipping company or is in such a state that they may possibly damage another person’s health or otherwise infringe another person’s rights. A traveller who is intoxicated or causes disturbance can be removed both on the outbound and inbound journey. The traveller is obliged to comply with Wilson Charter’s regulations and the instructions given by the captain of the ship for maintaining safety and order on board the ship. Personnel appointed by the captain of the ship, e.g. stewards, see to it that the regulations are followed.
· The traveller is liable for any damage they cause intentionally or through negligence to the organiser or third parties.
o Pets must be kept leashed and should not be left alone unattended.
o Pet owners must also obey possible specified instructions
Special terms and conditions
· The traveller is allowed to carry a reasonable quantity of luggage with them. If the luggage, including hand luggage, may cause a hazard or requires special care, the traveller shall inform Wilson Charter thereof before the beginning of the trip.
Additional and special terms and conditions for certain objects
· Bengtskär lighthouse
o Wind/waves can prevent traffic to the island, or cause changes in travel times and timetable
o Pets are not allowed on the island in April, May or June
o Flying an unmanned aircraft, such as a drone, is prohibited
o Staying overnight on Bengtskär island is allowed only in the lighthouse hotel
Compensation for damages
· The customer is liable for all damage caused by the customer or their company to Wilson Charter or to third parties.
· The customer is fully responsible of and liable to compensate the damages caused by her/his pets.
· Wilson Charter does not compensate any damage or cost accrued to the customer due to third-parties or natural conditions, such as insects, animals, thaw or unexpected changes in weather.
Notifications and solving disputes
· The customer is obliged to notify Wilson Charter or its representative of any deficiencies as soon as the issue arises.
· Any errors that occur during customer’s visit/stay must be reported immediately. If the customer has not reported any complaints or errors during her/his visit/stay and therefore neglected to give Wilson Charter the opportunity to correct any mistakes, the customer cannot demand any compensation afterwards.
· If satisfactory solution on the matter is not found there and then, the complaint should be submitted in writing within one month of the incident.
· Wilson Charter handles complaints as soon as possible, and within one month at the latest.
· If the customer and Wilson Charter cannot reach a mutual understanding on the matter, the customer may refer the matter to the Consumer Disputes Board (www.kuluttajariita.fi/en) for resolution. Before doing this, the customer should contact the Consumer Advisory Service (www.kkv.fi/en/consumer-advice).
· Disputes concerning this contract may be filed, as chosen by the plaintiff, in general courts in Finland.
· See also the EU Regulation (1177/2010) concerning the rights of passengers when travelling by sea and inland waterway and the EU Regulation (392/2009) on the liability of carriers of passengers by sea in the event of accidents.
Terms of delivery
Validity of agreement
· A binding trade agreement comes into force when the order has been confirmed (order/payment confirmation).
· Order/payment confirmation is delivered to the customer by email.
Terms of payment
· Wilson Charter applies reliable and safe payment agents for its services.
· Wilson Charter does not save bank or credit card information in any stage of the process.
· The customer commits to complying with the terms of the selected payment method.
· Payments by invoicing Wilson Charter
· The invoice must be paid by the specified due date.
· In case the invoice for a reserved object or product is not paid by the due date, the order is removed, and the object is returned to the store.
· Payment Service Provider
Payments Bambora PayForm (Paybyway Oy, business-id FI24865594) is the payment facilitator of the online shop. The Paybyway Oy is a payment facilitator authorized by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Finland. The payment process is conducted in the online service of the Bambora. Bambora or Paybyway Oy is shown as the payment received in the bank account listing and in the invoice. Paying with Bambora is safe. All information is exchanged through secured connections. The trade happens between the online customer and the online shop. The online shop is responsible for all obligations related to the trade. Read more about Bambora: https://www.bambora.com Payment methods With Bambora PayForm you can pay your order by an internet banking account, a wallet, a payment card (credit/debit), an invoice or a partial payment. The following methods of payment are supported: Osuuspankki, Nordea, Danske Bank, Oma Säästöpankki, Säästöpankki, Aktia, Paikallisosuuspankit, S-Pankki, Handelsbanken, Ålandsbanken, MobilePay, Masterpass, Visa-, Visa Debit-, Visa Electron-, MasterCard- and Debit MasterCard payment cards, Jousto and Mash. MobilePay: You can pay with your MobilePay wallet if you have allowed online payments in the settings of the MobilePay application. Payment via MobilePay takes place directly from the payment card linked to MobilePay. If charging the payment from the linked card fails, MobilePay can not be used in the online shop. Pivo: Terms and conditions of Pivo can be found here: https://pivo.fi/kayttoehdot/pivon-kayttoehdot/ Jousto invoice and part-payment is a Finnish service for making purchases quickly and safely. Jousto is for private persons having their economy in balance. With Jousto you will get 30 days time to pay without interest or expenses. After you have received an invoice, you can decide to pay it at once or in parts. You can pay our purchase in up to 36 parts, starting from 9,90 eur/month. Expenses for Jousto part-payment are 3,90 eur/month and 19,90% interest. With Jousto you can pay purchases from 30 to 3000 eur. Aurajoki Nordic Oy issues the credit. Read more from www.jousto.com. Mash: Mash invoice and part-payment is available to over 20 years old consumers having a permanent address in Finland. More information about Mash: https://www.mash.com/en/services/customer Mash Finance Oyj (2159120-9) is a Finnish financing institution operating since 2007. Mash Finance Oyj reserves a right to review the credibility and the address information of consumers using Mash invoice or part-payment. The consumer is also requested the provide the personal id number. The credit is approved or declined based on this review. Contact Bambora PayForm Bambora PayForm, Paybyway Oy (business-id FI24865594) E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +358 29 300 5050 (workdays 9-16) Address: Laserkatu 6, 53850 Lappeenranta, Finland
· In case the payment transaction has not been completed at the moment of order, Wilson Charter does not handle the order.
General terms and conditions
· Prices stated on the online store include VAT.
· We apply dynamic pricing. The prices depend on the number of guests and the time of reservation, and they vary monthly, weekly and daily.
· We reserve the right to change prices.
· We sell products to private persons who are of age, and to business customers. The customer making the order/reservation must be of legal age (at least 18 years old).
· The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the information she/he provides.
· By using the online shop, the customer acknowledges that, Wilson Charter has the right to use any registered contact information for direct advertising, distant selling, other direct marketing purposes, marketing research and surveys as specified in the, Wilson Charter’s privacy statement, unless the customer prohibits this. The customer can inform of such prohibition by sending a notice to the address listed in the terms and conditions.
· We reserve all rights to change the terms and conditions. The customer is required to read valid terms and conditions.